Hey, Belito here, A Member of Cool Nerd SAM

Connect With Your Market On The Go And Never Miss A Call...Again!

Whether you are a business owner that’s just starting out, or you’ve been in business for years. We have an all-in-one marketing system to help you reach customers across text, social, web chat, and Google My Business.

Start Connecting With Your Market From One Place Today.

Hey, Belito here, A Member of Cool Nerd SAM

Connect With Your Leads On The Go And Never Lose A Potential Client...Again!

Whether you are a business owner that’s just starting out, or you’ve been in business for years. We have an all-in-one marketing system to help you reach customers across text, social, web chat, and Google My Business.

Start Connecting With Everyone From One Place Today.

Hand holding up a stop sign

I GET IT.

YOU'RE BUSY.

Whenever a prospect comes into your pipeline, you’re interacting with every potential client, answering every call, qualifying them, booking meetings, and even following up to ensure they show up for the next call.

How effective are you at Communicating with every prospect?

While there are many things to consider when you’re running a business, the one thing that shouldn’t be on your mind is whether or not you returned all of your missed calls. And now that only 20% of consumers leave voicemails when seeking new services or products, this means you may never speak to the other 80% of missed calls. It can be frustrating when calls are missed.

The Good News Is! Cool Nerd SAM is here to help!

Stop Worrying About Missed calls And Build Stronger Relationships, Sell More And scale your growth with missed call text back automation.

Cool Nerd SAM provides you with simple done-for-you messaging systems.

Systems that:

  • Never miss an unanswered call

  • Turn missed calls into revenue

  • Save you $1,000s of dollars in advertising

  • Connect with leads and customers through texting, live chat, bulk messaging, Google My Business and Facebook messages.

  • Make you money by reducing costs while increasing revenue

  • Build customer loyalty to turn a one-time service into repeat business.

  • Engage with your market on the go using our mobile and desktop app

If you’re serious about growing your business, work with Cool Nerd SAM, and get all the necessary software and systems to help you avoid the frustrations of missed calls and stay connected to your market.

Your Business Thrives When You Engage With Customers

Never Miss Another Customer Engagement Again!

We're In The Business Of Helping You Grow Yours

Cool Nerd SAM is the first-ever done-for-you sales and marketing agency that will give you the systems, support and resources you need to succeed with your business.

193+

BUSINESSES

7.7K+

CUSTOMERS

125K+

LEADS

45K+

CONVERSATIONS

Pricing

Monthly Annually (Get 2 Months Free)

Essentials

for emerging businesses

just getting started

$97/month

$970 /year

  • Email Marketing


  • SMS Marketing


  • Reputation Management


  • Text 2 Pay


  • Missed Call Text Back


  • Call Recordings



  • Website Chat

Free 14-Day Trial

Professional

for established businesses

looking to grow

$297 /month

$2,970 /year

  • Workflows


  • Funnels & Landing Pages


  • CRM


  • Calendars


  • Pipelines


  • SMS & Email Templates


  • All Reporting

Free 14-Day Trial

undefined

undefined /Month

undefined /Year

  • Memberships/Courses


  • Surveys


  • Website Builder


  • HTML Builder


  • Triggers


  • Campaigns




Our mission is to make running a business Enjoyable by freeing entrepreneurs and business owners from the overwhelm and frustration of growing and scaling a business!

If you’re looking for a way to boost your sales, we specialize in making businesses like yours more money, without spending money on advertising.

Never lose a potential client because they contacted you during the busiest time of the day or after hours. Speak directly to your customers & nurture new prospects wherever they are with SMS or Email; Connect with website visitors via Text, respond to Facebook, Instagram & Google Messages, and request reviews all from Cool Nerd SAM.

No high-pressure sales call... we own and operate a business just like you and will tell you straight up if Cool Nerd SAM can help you grow.

We'll discuss what is already working well and what is not and demo our simple but highly-optimized and converting done-for-you sales and marketing systems. Systems that can help you reach your goals - regardless of whether or not you use our products or service.

Cool Nerd SAM is built by Nerdy business owners, for business owners.

Increase Sales, Power Your Business, & Stay Connected To Your Customers.

Schedule a Personalized Demo

Copyright © 2022 Cool Nerd SAM | Done-For-You Marketing Systems | All Rights Reserved.